Once a year all parents of Kindergarten are invited to participate in our online parent survey.
In this year’s parent survey parents rated the following aspects of the crèche and kindergarten very positively.
Here you find the most important aspects of the parent survey 2017:
- Children and students enjoy coming to kindergarten and school.
- Many parents appreciate the offer of an all-day programme and the holiday care.
- The realization of the bilingual concept is perceived by many parents to be very successful.
- Parents judge the cooperation between teachers and parents to be very positive.
- Parents appreciate the lively diversity.
- The campus atmosphere is appealing and the impression of the whole school campus is perceived by both students and parents to be very positive.
- Parents have recommended our school campus that includes Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary school and would continue to do so.